In May 2022, Baltic Sea Properties acquired the neighbourhood shopping center Grandus in Lithuania’s third largest city, Klaipėda.
- Centrally located near the roundabout of Taikos and Baltijos avenue.
- Over 20 sales and service outlets.
- The biggest tenant is Norfa XXL.
- Easily accessible by public transport from any part of Klaipėda.
- Parking lot for 230 cars near the shopping center.
- The second floor of the building is equipped with 300 m2 office space, accessible from a separate entrance.
- The shopping center is administered by the Baltic Sea Properties subsidiary UAB BNTP, which also maintains the building.